Terms & Conditions
Graphic design/webdesign/photography Terms of Trade of Vivid Design
1. By contracting Vivid Design (”the designer” “we” “us” “supplier”) for work, you (the “client” “you”) agree that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions. Changes to Terms and conditions must be received by Vivid Design in writing 7 days prior to work and must be signed by both parties.
2. Tax invoices will be issued shortly after the completion of an order.
3. All services provided by the designer shall be for the exclusive use of the client other than for the designer’s promotional use. Upon payment of all fees, reproduction rights for all approved final designs created by the designer for this project shall be granted. We may showcase any/all work created in the course of a project as part of Vivid Design’s portfolio, including unused concepts. (Unless informed in writing from the client that any part of the project is confidential).
4. The working files / design files remain the property of Vivid Design. Purchase of these may be arranged at an additional cost based on the value of the intellectual property utilised for the particular project.
5. Unless otherwise stated, quotations remain available for acceptance for 30 days from the date of the quote, after which a revised quotation may be required. All quotations are exclusive of GST.
6. Payments for tax invoices issued must be paid in full 10 days following the date of the invoice (unless am alternative agreement has been arranged). Supply may be stopped on overdue accounts and the debt may be passed on to an appropriate agency for collection and the customer is liable for any collection fees.
7. For large orders Vivid Design reserves the right to request a deposit before commencing the job.
8. Complaints regarding final designs must be received by the supplier within a reasonable time in writing. What is a “reasonable time” will depend on the circumstances of each case.
9. Experimental and/or Creative work, preliminary sketches, mock-ups and other creative work will be charged for by the supplier.
10. Proof Approval – Vivid Design is not liable for errors in the finished work where an electronic proof has been submitted to and approved by the customer. Also where finished works do not meet the expectations of the client (such as colour/print quality).
11. Termination of Contract -Where a contract is cancelled by the customer, all work properly done by the supplier will be paid for by the customer.
12. Electronic Images and/or Files – It is the customers responsibility to retain a copy of any image or file supplied. The supplier is not responsible for accidental damage to any material supplied. Any additional translating, editing or programming needed to utilise customer supplied files or images